With multiple buildings and its location in the heart of the Madison valley, this hunting lodge required upfront planning and design to accommodate the owner’s requests. As a fully integrated property it was critical to work with the architect and builder in the planning stage of the project to ensure that proper infrastructure was in place.
- Integrated lighting control across the whole property.
- Intercom between buildings and integration with access gate 2 miles down the road.
- Automated pump controls for the pond and waterfall feature.
- Simple entertainment system for guest suites and common areas.
- Integrated control and remote access of HVAC system.
- Security system and video cameras around the property and at the gate.
View Other Projects
Entertaining was a key element to this project and with multiple “Fun” spaces this home reliability and ease of use dictated system design. To provide a fully integrated home with remote access, simple to use entertainment spaces, and system reliability, Control4 and Lutron were specified for this application. Requirements: Audio in all areas of the […]
Simplicity and usability were the primary drivers on this project. This ranch owner required video displays in almost every room including a hidden TV behind the mirror in the master bath. Along with the video displays, quality audio in every room was also requested. To get this accomplished, a simple Control4 distributed system was deployed. […]
Gallatin Gateway Ranch
With a very modern floor plan and design using concrete, steel and glass as the building materials, this project created a host of unique obstacles. Preplanning for wiring, conduit and device locations was critical to success. The minimalist approach required a limited number of control locations, completely hidden video cameras and shades, integrated landscape sound […]